- 90 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 90 g Tasty cheese
- 1 brown onion, Sliced
- 15 g parsley
- 30 g Butter
- 650 g potatoes, Sliced thinly
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 heaped TBSP Vegetable stock paste
- 1 heaped TSP mustard seed
- 1 pinches Nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, Cut into florets
1h 15minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Partially boil cauliflower and set aside. This can be done in the thermomix if you have a blade cover for approximately 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse slowest mixing speed.
3. Add cheese and grate 3 seconds speed 7. Reserve on the side.
4. Without washing mixing bowl add garlic and parsley. Chop 3 seconds speed 7.
5. Scrape down mixing bowl then add onion and butter. Sautee 5 minutes 120 degrees reverse speed 1.
6. Add sour cream, vegetable stock paste, mustard seeds, nutmeg, pepper and potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse slowest mixing speed.
7. Once potato mixture is partially cooked layer the potato, cauliflower and onions. Add a few tbsps of sauce and some cheese between each layer. Once layering is complete pour remaining sauce and top with grated cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 40-60 minutes until cheese is golden or potatoes are cooked through.
9. Let the dish stand for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.