- 6-8 leaves mint, Fresh
- 2 sprigs spring onions
- 250 grams natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 125-150 grams Smoked Salmon
Recipe is created for
Chop fresh mint and spring onions for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add smoked salmon and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
Add natural yoghurt and lime juice. Mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 4.
Serve in a bowl and garnish with some mint.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ARNOTT’S Mint Slice Hot Chocolate
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Manaya's Kebbe Naya ( raw meat patte)
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Lebanese cabbage rolls
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- mint sauce tm5