- 6-8 leaves mint, Fresh
- 2 sprigs spring onions
- 250 grams natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 125-150 grams Smoked Salmon
8Recipe is created for
Chop fresh mint and spring onions for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add smoked salmon and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides.
Add natural yoghurt and lime juice. Mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 4.
Serve in a bowl and garnish with some mint.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mint Slice Martini
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Beetroot dip