- 1 knob of ginger, 1" in length
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower, cut in to florets
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place ginger and salt into bowlBlend for 2 sec/speed 9/MC on. Scrape bowl down and repeat 3 times.
Add olive oil, chilli flakes, cumin powder, turmeric.Cook 5 min/100°C/slowest speed/reverse/MC on.
Add cauliflower florets.Cook 15min/100°C/slowest speed/reverse/butterfly/MC on.Put into serving bowl and sprinkle over chopped coriander.
Adapted from //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1713636/spicy-cauliflower
This is a nice side to butter chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard Potatoes
- Ph@tt compatible Broccoli Salad
- Quick Pickled beets
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar