- ½ small red onion
- 1 small red chilli
- Large handful of coriander
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of olive oil
- 310 can corn kernels, drained
8Recipe is created for
Place red onion, coriander & chilli into bowl & chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add tomatoes, lemon juice & oil and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6.
Add corn kernels stir for 5 seconds on Reverse + speed 3.
Great as a filling in Tacos. See Taco El Farrow
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mash and steamed veg
- Simple Carrot Salad
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Variation Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Fermented cucumbers
- Vegan Brown Rice, Quinoa & Pumpkin Salad
- lchf blueberry red cabbage coleslaw
- Broccolini Salad
- Bean Salad with hazelnut dressing
- Easy Wombok Salad