- 1 eggplant, med size
- 1 bunch enoki mushrooms, or 150g Shimeji Mushrooms
- 1 --- red chilli
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil, preferably fragrant
- 2 teaspoon light soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry, or Rice Wine
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- white pepper, to taste
1. Peel eggplant and cut into battons (see picture) and place on baking paper in Varoma Tray. Cut base off mushrooms and break into sections and spread decoratively over eggplant. Slice chilli finely and spread over dish.
2. Add all liquid ingredients to dish by sprinkling over. Now sprinkle with salt and pepper then assemble Varoma.
3. Place Varoma atop TM bowl with at least 1 litre of water and steam for 20-30 minutes on Varoma Temp at speed 4. Set time depending on how soft you like your eggplant.
NB We steam the eggplant at the same time as cooking our brown rice.
Vegetables and Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles
- Recco Classico
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Fara's Salmon Curry