- 330g coconut cream
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400g silverbeet - just the leaves
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1litre water
Recipe is created for
remove stalks from the silverbeet and break leaves into big chunks and wash and drain thoroughly.
place peeled onion quartered and garlic into TM bowl and chop speed7/3seconds and place into a mixing bowl then add coconut cream and season well with salt and pepper.(this mixture is to be divided into 4 portions)
you need 4x pieces of tin foil approx 400cm in length, for the pouches.
to make the pouches...place a piece of foil into a a bowl to form a pocket.
place 100g silverbeet into foil pressing down and season with salt and pepper then pour 1x portion of coconut cream mix over silverbeet then bring all the side together to form a pouch.
repeat until you have four pouches
place pouches into varoma dish squeezing gently to fit, place varoma lid on and steam for 35 to 40 mins
steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
Accessories you need
this is lovely with steamed white fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- venetian Butter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry