- 1 can tomatoes in juice
- 1 onion brown
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vege stock
- 1/4 tsp cloves ground
- 1 can Cannellini Beans
Recipe is created for
chop onion, garlic and carrot, speed 5 for 2 seconds
Add tomatoes and juice from can, stock and ground cloves, cook 100 degrees, 15 minutes, speed 3
Puree 30 seconds speed 9
add drained cannellini beans, cook 5 minutes 100 degrees, reverse spoon speed
Thermie "baked" beans
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander