- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 6 leaves Sage
- mint leaves, small handful
- 4 leaves basil
- parsley, small handful
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 125g can Sweet corn
- feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Place all herbs into TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
2. Add Tomatoes, corn, oilve oil and balsamic vinegar and mix 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /
3. Serve, topped with feta cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Simple sausage rolls
- All Green Stock Powder
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Simple Pasta Sauce
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cremy Chicken Pasta
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad