- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 6 leaves Sage
- mint leaves, small handful
- 4 leaves basil
- parsley, small handful
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 125g can Sweet corn
- feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Place all herbs into TM bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
2. Add Tomatoes, corn, oilve oil and balsamic vinegar and mix 5 sec//
3. Serve, topped with feta cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli