- 1 Head Broccoli (roughly chopped)
- 1 carrot, (roughly Chopped)
- 1 g reen or Red Apple (in 1/4, leave skin & seeds on)
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 stick celery (roughly chopped)
- 1 red capsicum, (roughly chopped & seeds removed)
- 150 g grapes, (cut each in halves)
- 100 g Toasted Slivered Almonds
- Optional: 2 rashers bacon (chopped & cooked first)
- Dressing: Make first (set aside)
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar, (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
8Recipe is created for
1. Place 2 tablespoons Sugar in Bowl. Pulverise on speed 10 for 3 seconds.
2. Add mayo & Vinegar, Mix together on speed 2-3 for 10 seconds. Set aside.
1. Place roughly chopped Broccoli, carrot, apple, onion, celery, capsicum into TM Bowl. Chop for 5-8 seconds on speed 5. (try not to overprocess)
2. Add grapes, toasted Almonds & dressing.(And bacon) Mix on Reverse for 5- 10 seconds on speed 1 or until mixed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Ram Station Pasta Sauce
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Crunchy salad
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)