THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Spiral pasta
- 170 grams red and/or yellow capsicums, sliced
- 100 grams Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 60 grams walnuts
- 1 fresh basil, large handful
- 1 clove Garlic (small clove)
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seeded mustard
- Weigh in 1200g Water to TM Bowl
- Insert internal simmer basket and weigh in 200g Spiral Pasta. Add a small drizzle of olive oil to avoid the starch 'foam' that can occur when cooking!
Cook pasta according to packet direction time + 6 min to allow your water to come to the boil. (ie. 11 min cook pasta = 17 mins) at 100C, speed 4.
* because pasta can be prone to sticking together as they expand, I also recomment stopping and stirring midway through cooking time.
- Check pasta cooked al dente, otherwise continue for a few minutes more, on 100C, speed 4.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl to cool a little while making the dressing, and then rinse and dry your TM Bowl.
- Add clove of garlic to TM Bowl and chop 3 sec, sp 7.
- Weigh in remaining dressing ingredients and mix 4 sec, sp 5.
- Add dressing to the pasta, along with drained capsicum, and then using your hands crumble walnut pieces as you add them to the bowl, as well as the feta pieces and roughly torn basil leaves.
This is a great addition to any BBQ, and you can add extra capsicum, feta, walnuts or basil leaves, if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.