- 1 spring onions & or chives
- parsley, handful of
- 1.2 l Boiling water
- 6 eggs
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2 cm square cubes
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 batch Thermomix mayo
- salt & peper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions & or chives and parsley into TM bowl and chop finely for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place eggs into basket, sweet potatoes into the Varoma dish. Set Varoma into position and steam at Varoma temperature for 15 minutes on speed 4 or until potatoes are cooked to your liking. Discard water and peel eggs. Remove and set aside to cool.
Place cooled potatoes on a large serving platter. Cut eggs into wedges and add to platter. Sprinkle herbs over, top. Mix the mustard into the mayo. Add salt & pepper and drizzle with mayonnaise. Serve immediately.
Sweet Potato Salad
You can dress the salad with any dressing you choose aioli, bernaise sauce, toum (garlic dip), french dressing, natural yoghurt or sour cream.
Optional you may like to sprinkle over some crispy bacon pieces too.
Best served warm but still delicious cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Mashed potatoes
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Asian Slaw Dressing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Pork floss
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Prisca's Plain White Rice
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Lebanese Kafta
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Spaghetti Bolognaise