- 1 spring onions & or chives
- parsley, handful of
- 1.2 l Boiling water
- 6 eggs
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2 cm square cubes
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 batch Thermomix mayo
- salt & peper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place spring onions & or chives and parsley into TM bowl and chop finely for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place eggs into basket, sweet potatoes into the Varoma dish. Set Varoma into position and steam at Varoma temperature for 15 minutes on speed 4 or until potatoes are cooked to your liking. Discard water and peel eggs. Remove and set aside to cool.
Place cooled potatoes on a large serving platter. Cut eggs into wedges and add to platter. Sprinkle herbs over, top. Mix the mustard into the mayo. Add salt & pepper and drizzle with mayonnaise. Serve immediately.
Sweet Potato Salad
You can dress the salad with any dressing you choose aioli, bernaise sauce, toum (garlic dip), french dressing, natural yoghurt or sour cream.
Optional you may like to sprinkle over some crispy bacon pieces too.
Best served warm but still delicious cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Steamed greens
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Corn rolls
- Best Ever Chips
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Christmas Salad
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee