- 1 spring onions & or chives
- parsley, handful of
- 1.2 l Boiling water
- 6 eggs
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2 cm square cubes
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 batch Thermomix mayo
- salt & peper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions & or chives and parsley into TM bowl and chop finely for 5 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place water into TM bowl and place eggs into basket, sweet potatoes into the Varoma dish. Set Varoma into position and steam at Varoma temperature for 15 minutes on speed 4 or until potatoes are cooked to your liking. Discard water and peel eggs. Remove and set aside to cool.
Place cooled potatoes on a large serving platter. Cut eggs into wedges and add to platter. Sprinkle herbs over, top. Mix the mustard into the mayo. Add salt & pepper and drizzle with mayonnaise. Serve immediately.
Sweet Potato Salad
You can dress the salad with any dressing you choose aioli, bernaise sauce, toum (garlic dip), french dressing, natural yoghurt or sour cream.
Optional you may like to sprinkle over some crispy bacon pieces too.
Best served warm but still delicious cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Durban Naan
- Mashed Potato and Steamed Vegetables (Steamer and Varoma)
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Red Cabbage, Beetroot & Apple Sauerkraut (Adaption from The Clever Guts Diet)
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Oma's warm Red Cabbage with Apple
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Devilled ham spread
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pizza Pull-apart bread
- Spiced lamb flatbread