- 120 g Cheddar cheese, Chopped into Cubes
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 375 g zucchini, (About 2 medium)
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 200 g Rindless Bacon, Chopped
- 50 g oil, (Macadamia or olive)
- salt & pepper, To Taste
Preheat oven to 180c. Line a 30x20 lamington pan with baking paper.
Add cheese to TM bowl and chop for 8 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Add onion and carrot to TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 4. Add zucchini and chop for a further 3 sec/speed 4.Add remaining ingredients including reserved cheese to TM bowl and stir for 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 until just combined.
Pour the mix into prepared tin and cook for 30-35 minutes until firm and golden brown.
Accessories you need
For something different, you can make a 'zucchini slice pie' using a quantity of the rough puff pastry from the Everday Cookbook (picture above is slice with pastry).
For a vegetarian option, omit the bacon.
The original recipe for this zucchini slice can be found here: //www.taste.com.au/recipes/5546/zucchini+slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Baz’s Super Cottage Cheesy Alfredo
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania