- 120 g Cheddar cheese, Chopped into Cubes
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 375 g zucchini, (About 2 medium)
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 6 eggs
- 200 g Rindless Bacon, Chopped
- 50 g oil, (Macadamia or olive)
- salt & pepper, To Taste
Preheat oven to 180c. Line a 30x20 lamington pan with baking paper.
Add cheese to TM bowl and chop for 8 sec/speed 8. Set aside.
Add onion and carrot to TM bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 4. Add zucchini and chop for a further 3 sec/speed 4.Add remaining ingredients including reserved cheese to TM bowl and stir for 5 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4 until just combined.
Pour the mix into prepared tin and cook for 30-35 minutes until firm and golden brown.
Accessories you need
For something different, you can make a 'zucchini slice pie' using a quantity of the rough puff pastry from the Everday Cookbook (picture above is slice with pastry).
For a vegetarian option, omit the bacon.
The original recipe for this zucchini slice can be found here: //www.taste.com.au/recipes/5546/zucchini+slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Gluten & Refined Sugar-Free Banana Bread
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison