THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 gram raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 2 medium onions, skinned and halved
- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled), and quartered
- 1 1/2 litres chicken or vegetable stock, (3Tbsp TM stock +1 1/2 L water)
- 2 star anise
- 5 chives, fresh
- salt and peppee
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for sweating the onions
1. Place onions into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec on sp7.
2.add olive oil and cook 3 min / 100 degrees/ sp1
3. Add beetroot and apple and chop 3 sec/ sp6
4. Add stock (+incl water if using TM stock), salt and pepper, and star anise and cook 15minutes/ 100degrees/ sp 2.
5. Remove star anise. Then puree for 1 min/ slowly turing to speed 9 to prevent hot spurt.
6. Serve with swirl of yogurt and chopped chives.
Accessories you need
Adapted from "The Fast Diet recipe book" by Mimi Spencer
About 2 litres or 4 serves@ 120 calories, though you can always double your serve depending on your calorie needs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup