- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 large onion, cut in half
- 1 large tomato, quartered
- 1 large red capsicum, chopped, Bell Pepper in the USA
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 2 4 medium potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- water, enough to cover ingredients
- 30 g Dried Elbow Pasta
1) Place veggies in TM bowl and Chop 5seconds/Speed5
2) Place the chicken, veggie paste and chicken into the bowl
3) Cover with water to the maximum line, give everything a bit of a shove to make sure the chicken is covered with the water
4) Cook 12minutes/100C/Spoon Speed/ Reverse setting: Place to TM basket ontop of the lid, it will allow the soup to simmer without it sputtering everywhere.
5) While it is simmering add 1 Tablespoon dried parsley (or 1/2 cup fresh), 1/4 teaspoon salt (taste your soup before you add the salt as the stock paste is very salty) and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper (add it slowly tasting every so oftern to your perfered taste)
6) Remove chicken into a small bowl, using kitchen sheers chop into small chunks
7) Add the chicken back to the pot and cook 8minutes/Varoma/SpoonSpeed/reverse setting
Measure out 1 cup and add it to the soup and cook 5minutes/Varoma/SpoonSpeed/Reverse setting with basket still ontop. If your pasta is still a little too aldente (hard) you can cook 2 minutes more.
9) Once the pasta is done, ladel it into a soup bowl and enjoy. Its very hot so it might be a good idea to let it sit for a few minutes. I couldnt wait and burnt my tongue.
Accessories you need
you can use this for a M5 as the steps are all the same, and you can still add the water to the fill line as there is so much flavour it will not water down.
Step by Step photos of this recipe can be found on: The Blitzing Blade, facebook page
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Savoury Biscotti
- Fresh tomato tart
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce