- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- seeds from 2 cardamon pods
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 2 Onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 750 g water
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Concentrate
- 450 g coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 large head of cauliflower
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Cumin, Coriander and Cardamon seeds in TM.
Dry roast 5 minutes/ 120 Degrees/ Speed 2
Mill 30 seconds/ Speed 10. Set aside.
Place onion and Garlic in TM Bowl
Chop 5 seconds/ Speed 5
Scrape down sides, add oil and Saute 4 minutes/ 120 Degrees/ Speed 2
Add ground spice, chilli flakes, tumeric and Saute 4 minutes/ 120 Degrees/ Speed 2
Add rougly chopped cauliflower. Chop 5 seconds / Speed 5
Add remaining ingredients, and Simmer 98 Degrees/ 25 minutes/ Speed 2
Blend 1 minute/ Speed 9 - for a smooth creamy texture.
Accessories you need
Serve with bacon dust - made by frying bacon pieces until crisp then milling at speed 9 to make a crumb/dust
The texture of the Cauliflower combined with the subtle spices cooked in coconut milk are an excellent combination. As an alternative you can replace half the cauliflower with red kumara.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Red Lentil Soup
- HUG IN A BOWL STOCKPOT CHICKEN SOUP
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup