- 100g almonds, milled into meal
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 zuchinni
- 350g chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- handful parsley
- 1 litre water
- 100 g frozen peas
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill your almonds if not already done so. Set aside
chop your onion and garlic at speed 5 for 5 seconds. add oil and saute for 2 mins 100degrees speed 1.
add your carrot and zuchinni and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
add cubed chicken and saute for 3 minutes 100 speed 1
Add your water and almonds and stock paste.
cook for 15 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 REVERSE.
Add in your peas and parsley and cook for a further 5 minutes 100 degrees sp 1 REVERSE.
check chicken is cooked through and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables