- 100g almonds, milled into meal
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 zuchinni
- 350g chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- handful parsley
- 1 litre water
- 100 g frozen peas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill your almonds if not already done so. Set aside
chop your onion and garlic at speed 5 for 5 seconds. add oil and saute for 2 mins 100degrees speed 1.
add your carrot and zuchinni and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
add cubed chicken and saute for 3 minutes 100 speed 1
Add your water and almonds and stock paste.
cook for 15 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 REVERSE.
Add in your peas and parsley and cook for a further 5 minutes 100 degrees sp 1 REVERSE.
check chicken is cooked through and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free