THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g pecorino, cheese cubed
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 30 g Butter
- 5-6 potato, medium washed potatoes (I used coliban)
- 650 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, powder
- 300 g Milk
- 2 tablespoons chamomile tea
Place cheese and peppercorns into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Place butter into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Saute for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Add potatoes, and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add water, chamomile tea and stock powder and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed 2 until potatoes are well cooked. Add milk and cheese and cook for a further 4 minutes at 100°C on speed 2. Puree by bringing speed up slowly to speed 8 for approximately 60 seconds. The liquid is extremely hot and may spit as the speed increases, so use caution. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade