THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g pecorino, cheese cubed
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 30 g Butter
- 5-6 potato, medium washed potatoes (I used coliban)
- 650 g water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock, powder
- 300 g Milk
- 2 tablespoons chamomile tea
Place cheese and peppercorns into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Place butter into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Saute for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2. Add potatoes, and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add water, chamomile tea and stock powder and cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed 2 until potatoes are well cooked. Add milk and cheese and cook for a further 4 minutes at 100°C on speed 2. Puree by bringing speed up slowly to speed 8 for approximately 60 seconds. The liquid is extremely hot and may spit as the speed increases, so use caution. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup