- 1 Cup water
- 1 litre beef stock
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star annise
- 2 centimetre piece ginger
- 1 green chilli seeds in
- 4 level tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons kejap manis
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- juice and pulp of 1-2 limes
- 1-200 grams chicken thighs, or beef steak, cut into pieces
- 1 bunch pak choy, leaves only
- 1 --- Lemongrass stalk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams angel hair rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- bean shoots
- coriander leaves, fresh, torn
- mint leaves, torn
- 1 red chilli, dried, finely chopped
Blitz green chilli, garlic and ginger. Scrape down.
Add the ingredients listed from the water down to the lime juice, plus the lemongrass. Cook 100 degrees reverse speed soft for 10 minutes.
Add chicken or other meat. Cook reverse speed soft 100 degrees 10 mins.
Put rice noodles in boiling water for five minutes or untl el dente. Rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile add pak choy and sesame oil to TM and cook reverse speed soft 3 mins.
Place noodles in bowl and ladle soup over.
Garnish with the been shoots, coriander, mint and red chilli.
You can remove the cinnamon stick & star anise for serving if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Wattleseed Shortbread