- 1 onion, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 cans corn kernels, drained
- 650 g potaoes, peeled and cubed (~2cm)
- 300 g Milk
- 300 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock
- 2 pinches paprika, or to taste
- 100 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and garlic to the bowl. Chop speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Scrap down bowl. Add oil and saute speed 1 for 90 seconds
3. Add corn, potatoes, milk, water, stock and paprika and cook speed 1, for 30 minutes at 90 degrees C
4. Add cream and mix spead 1 for 30 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup