- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 60 grams Butter
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 stalks celery stalk
- 140 gram Capsicum, green or red
- 250 grams potato, cubed into bite size pieces
- 25 grams plain flour
- 10 grams smoked paprika
- 2 grams cayenne pepper, to taste
- 380 grams water
- 2 cubes Stock Cube
- 400 grams cream
- 400 grams Milk
- 400 grams Corn, kernals tinned or frozen
Add 1 clove of garlic and 1 onion, halved and peeled, 2 celery stalks and 140g capsicum (red or green) roughly chopped to jug.
Chop for 3 sec speed 5
Add 60gbutter and 10g olive oil.
Saute for 3 mins 120C speed 1
Add 250g potato cut into bite sized pieces,
25g of plain flour
10g smoked paprika
2g of cayenne pepper (approx) or to taste
2 stock cubes
Stir with the spatula then
Cook 15 min 100C Speed REVERSE 2
- 4. Add
400g corn kernals frozen or canned
Cook 5 mins 90C Speed REVERSE 2
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy bean soup
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Fennel Soup
- Ira's Borsch (Beetroot Soup)
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Roasted sweet potato and carrot soup
- Variation Creamy Cauliflower, Potato & Bacon Soup
- Immunity Boosting Chicken Soup
- Chicken & Cauliflower
- Coconut turmeric chicken broth
- Pumpkin Soup
- Thai-Style Pumpkin Soup