THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 medium brown onion
- 600 gram mix of Carrots and Sweet Potatos, roughly chopped
- 200 grams dried brown Apricots, sulphur free
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 litre of water
- 2 tablespoons of Veggie Stock Paste, from EDC cookbook
- 2 tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- 1/2 level teaspoon of dried green Pepper, grind in a Pepper mill
- 1/2 can of pure Coconut Cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Carrots and Sweet Potato to the mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/ speed 7. Set aside.
Add Onion and Apricots to the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/ speed 6. Add Coconut Oil and saute for 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add reserved Vegetables, Stock paste and Water and cook for 15 min/100 degrees/speed 2-3.
Gradually increasing up to speed 9 for 1 min to puree your Soup. Then add Lemon Juice, green Pepper and Vanilla bean seeds and mix for 30 sec/speed 3.
Pour the Soup into the Thermoserver. Rinse and clean your mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 can of Coconut Milk (200 ml) into the mixing bowl, insert Butterfly and whip for 3 min/60 degrees/speed 3-4.
Divide your Soup into bowls and top with a splash of whipped Coconut cream. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup