- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 red onion
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, cut into half before putting in bowl
- 30 grams Raw Coconut Oil
- 50 grams curly kale leaves
- 200 grams cauliflower florets
- 1 3 medium avocado pears
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 40 grams brown rice miso paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 500 grams Almond milk, see notes below on this
- 1 small handful of shredded coconut
Place garlic, onion and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 1-2 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down from sides of bowl and add coconut oil, then melt coconut oil for 2-3 minutes at 37 deg on speed 2. If coconut oil is already liquid, there is no need to warm it, so this step can be skipped.
Add all other ingredients except almond milk and shredded coconut, and pulverize for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add almond milk and blend for 1 minute on speed 9. Adjust seasoning if desired.
Warm soup for 3 minutes at 37 degrees on speed 3.
Serve into bowls, garnish with shredded coconut.
Creamy Cauliflower, Kale & Coconut Raw Soup
1. Almond milk can be made beforehand in Thermomix.
2. Curry powder can also be made in the Thermomix.
3. Brown rice miso paste can be found in health food shops. Try and get unpasteurized (not heat treated).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken