- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 red onion
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, cut into half before putting in bowl
- 30 grams Raw Coconut Oil
- 50 grams curly kale leaves
- 200 grams cauliflower florets
- 1 3 medium avocado pears
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 40 grams brown rice miso paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 500 grams Almond milk, see notes below on this
- 1 small handful of shredded coconut
Place garlic, onion and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 1-2 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down from sides of bowl and add coconut oil, then melt coconut oil for 2-3 minutes at 37 deg on speed 2. If coconut oil is already liquid, there is no need to warm it, so this step can be skipped.
Add all other ingredients except almond milk and shredded coconut, and pulverize for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add almond milk and blend for 1 minute on speed 9. Adjust seasoning if desired.
Warm soup for 3 minutes at 37 degrees on speed 3.
Serve into bowls, garnish with shredded coconut.
Creamy Cauliflower, Kale & Coconut Raw Soup
1. Almond milk can be made beforehand in Thermomix.
2. Curry powder can also be made in the Thermomix.
3. Brown rice miso paste can be found in health food shops. Try and get unpasteurized (not heat treated).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream