- 1 large leek, halved longways and sliced
- 50g Butter
- 500g cauliflower florets
- 1 green apple cut into quarters / skin on
- 2 sticks celery roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Vege stock
- 400 g coconut cream
- 400g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leek in T M bowl and cut 3 seconds/ Speed 4
Add butter and Saute 3 minutes/ 120 degrees/
Add cauliflower, apple, and celery and cut 4 seconds/ speed 5
Add coconut cream, water and vege stock paste.
Cook 17 minutes/ Speed 1/ 100 degrees
Blend 1 minute/ speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Corn and Potato Soup
- Next Level Pumpkin Soup
- Corn Chowder
- Pumpkin & Lentil Soup
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Steamed Pork Meatballs