- 4 sprig parsley leaf, fresh
- 1 large onion, (250g approx), cut into quarters
- 50 g Butter
- 400 g sliced mushrooms
- 700 g water
- 200 g Milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 3 heaped teaspoons Chicken stock powder
- 200 g cream
- salt/pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a bowl on top of the TM bowl.
Measure the milk and flour into it.
Mix (with a hand whisker) the flour into the milk, till its not lumpy.
Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Clean TM bowl.
Place the onion into the TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 5
Scrape sides down.
Add Butter. 5 min/120°C/speed 1
Add the sliced mushrooms, the water, chicken stock powder, and the reserved milk/flour mixture.
8 min/100°C//speed 1
Add the cream and season with salt and pepper. 2 min/90°C//speed 1
Garnish with the reserved Parsley.
Serve with crusty bread (or buttered toast)
Accessories you need
Can be served with a dash of cream and a sprinkle of chopped parsley to garnish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Lebanese Easter Biscuits (Ma'amoul Biscuits)
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Curd Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Apricot Loaf (Non-Dairy)
- Date & Walnut Loaf (Gluten Free & Non-Dairy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Apple Shortcake
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous