- 1 kilo pumpkin, peeled & chopped
- 1 Large Onions, Peeled & Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 can Coconut Cream.
- 150 ml water
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 125 grams Cashews
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Add onion and garlic to the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 4. Add coconut oil and cook 3 minutes/100C/speed 2.
2. Add coconunt cream, water, tumeric and veg stock to the TM bowl and place pumpkin in steamer basket and place inside bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Speed 2
3. Check pumpkin is soft and add to liquid in bowl along with cashews and blend speed 4 for 1 minute gradually increasing speed to 8 for a smooth consistancy. Add Salt & Pepper to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup