- 1 kilo pumpkin, peeled & chopped
- 1 Large Onions, Peeled & Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 can Coconut Cream.
- 150 ml water
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 125 grams Cashews
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Add onion and garlic to the TM bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 4. Add coconut oil and cook 3 minutes/100C/speed 2.
2. Add coconunt cream, water, tumeric and veg stock to the TM bowl and place pumpkin in steamer basket and place inside bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Speed 2
3. Check pumpkin is soft and add to liquid in bowl along with cashews and blend speed 4 for 1 minute gradually increasing speed to 8 for a smooth consistancy. Add Salt & Pepper to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup