- 1000 grams butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 bunch Coriandar, Chopped (Optional)
- 2 cups water
Add Curry paste to "Closed lid" and saute 3 minutes, 100 deg, speed 2.
Add Pumpkin and Cook for a further 3 minutes, 100 deg, speed 2.
Add Coconut milk cook 1 minute, 100 deg, speed 2.
Add 2 cups of Water and Cook 20 minutes, 100 deg, speed 3.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Season with Salt and Peper.
Carefully blitz for 20 seconds gradually working up to speed 10.
Serve with Coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Lemon Friands
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Friands
- Sweet Cornbread
- Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken, Cashews with Coconut Sauce and Coconut Rice
- Veg Spag Bol
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Spinach, Ham and Pinenuts
- Thai Beef or Chicken Massaman Curry
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Chunky Spag Bol