- 1 onion
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 750 g water
- 3 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped 3cm pieces
- 1 leek (white part only)
- 100 grams chopped bacon
- 1 pinch sat
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and bacon in TM bowl, insert lid and MC, chop 5 seconds speed 5
Saute onion and bacon 4 mins 100deg speed 2
Add 750g water
Add 3 tsp vegetable stock
Add cauliflower roughly chopped
Add potato cut into 3cm pieces
Add pinch sale
Add pinch pepper
Insert Lid and MC and cook for 20 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Blend 1 minute on speed 5 gradually inreasing to speed 9 until deliciusly smooth - yummy!
Accessories you need
Serve with bacon dust - made by frying bacon pieces until crisp then milling at speed 9 to make a crumb/dustThe texture of the Cauliflower combined with the subtle spices cooked in coconut milk are an excellent combination. As an alternative you can replace half the cauliflower with red kumara.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup