- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 litre liquid vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, optional
Place garlic in TM bowl. Chop 4 sec / speed 5.
Add onions, shallots, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and saute 20 mins / varoma / reverse / speed 1-2 with MC out.
Add only 40 grams of the red wine and saute 15 min / varoma / reverse / speed 1-2 with MC out.
Add flour and cook for 2 min / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Add vegetable stock and remaining 50 grams of red wine and cook 20-25 mins / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Sea salt and black pepper (brown sugar - optional) seasoning to your taste
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup