- 500 grams Fresh Corn on the Cob
- 1 can evaporated milk
Cut corn kernels from cobs
Add corn kernels to with water.
Cook 8 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
Add milk and stock to
Cook 8 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1
Puree 1 min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to spped 9.
Transfer to a thermoserver or large bowl and serve hot with crusty bread.
How to make fresh corn creamy soup
Accessories you need
If bubbling occurs, add 20grs of olive oil or butter to and continue cooking with simmering basket on top of lid
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup