- 2 Large cloves garlic
- 2 slices crustless, stale, white bread
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 200g blanched almonds
- 50g EVOO (olive oil)
- 750ml iced water
- 30g sherry vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Seedless Grapes, (to garnish)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak bread in milk in small bowl for 5 minutes.
Chop garlic for 2 secs speed 5. Add and grind the almonds for 10 secs sp 9.
Squeeze milk out of bread and add to bowl. Combine for 10 seconds at speed 8, at 4 seconds add the olive oil over the MC.
Check to see that a fine paste has been formed. It should oook like thick mayo.
Add the chilled water and blend for 1 min sp 10.
Chill mercilessley in coldest part of fridge and serve.
Can complement with a garnish of seedless grapes if desired.
Accessories you need
converted from The Flavour Thesaurus
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- MUM MARJIES SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)
- MARISSA'S THICK CREAMY YOGURT
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies