- 2 Large cloves garlic
- 2 slices crustless, stale, white bread
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 200g blanched almonds
- 50g EVOO (olive oil)
- 750ml iced water
- 30g sherry vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Seedless Grapes, (to garnish)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak bread in milk in small bowl for 5 minutes.
Chop garlic for 2 secs speed 5. Add and grind the almonds for 10 secs sp 9.
Squeeze milk out of bread and add to bowl. Combine for 10 seconds at speed 8, at 4 seconds add the olive oil over the MC.
Check to see that a fine paste has been formed. It should oook like thick mayo.
Add the chilled water and blend for 1 min sp 10.
Chill mercilessley in coldest part of fridge and serve.
Can complement with a garnish of seedless grapes if desired.
Accessories you need
converted from The Flavour Thesaurus
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff