- 2 Large cloves garlic
- 2 slices crustless, stale, white bread
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 200g blanched almonds
- 50g EVOO (olive oil)
- 750ml iced water
- 30g sherry vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Seedless Grapes, (to garnish)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak bread in milk in small bowl for 5 minutes.
Chop garlic for 2 secs speed 5. Add and grind the almonds for 10 secs sp 9.
Squeeze milk out of bread and add to bowl. Combine for 10 seconds at speed 8, at 4 seconds add the olive oil over the MC.
Check to see that a fine paste has been formed. It should oook like thick mayo.
Add the chilled water and blend for 1 min sp 10.
Chill mercilessley in coldest part of fridge and serve.
Can complement with a garnish of seedless grapes if desired.
Accessories you need
converted from The Flavour Thesaurus
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns