- 30 grams almonds
- 40 grams parmesan cubed
- 1 bunch mint leaves, Need 1.5 Cups
- 60 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and quartered
- 2 potatoes, medium, peeled and quartered
- 1.5 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 360 grams frozen peas
8Recipe is created for
Put almonds and parmesan in bowl - 10 sec, speed 9. Set aside
Put oil, garlic lemon juice & mint in bowl - 15 sec, speed 7.
Add reserved almond & parmesan mix - 5 sec, speed 4.
Set aside. Clean and dry bowl
Put garlic, onion & fennel in bowl - 3 sec, speed 7.
Scrape down sides
Add oil - saute 3 min, veroma, speed 2.
Add potatoes, stock, & water - cook 20 min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add peas - cook 6 min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Blend 40 seconds, gradually increasing speed to speed 8
Serve soup with a spoon full of Pistou on top.
Make Mint Pistou
Make Green Pea & Fennel Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup