- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 grams Butter
- 400 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 200 grams red lentils, (washed)
- 1.5 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 750 grams water
- 1 centimetre Parmesan rind
- 400 grams red kidney beans, (washed)
- 1 small handful of Spinach Leaves, (washed)
- salt & pepper, (optional)
Chop onion and garlic 3 sec / speed 5, srcape down sides of bowl
Add butter, saute 3 min / Varoma / speed 1
Add tinned tomatoes, chop 3 sec / speed 7
Add red lentils, stock concentrate, water, parmesan rind, cook 15 min / 100C / speed 2
Add kidney beans, small bunch spinach leaves cook for further 5 min / 100C / Speed 2
Discard parmesan rind
Add salt and pepper to taste
Serve with dollop of sour cream and warm crusty bread
Accessories you need
A versatile soup that can be changed to your own preferences. Substitute the kidney beans for chick peas or the spinach leaves for silverbeet leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.