- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 gram Butter
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into big chunks
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 400 gram water
- 200 gram pure cream
- 150 gram Tasty cheese, cut into small pieces
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Push down to the bottom of the bowl with spagula. Add the butter and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the broccoli and chop for 15 seconds speed 4.
Add the stock concentrrate, water and cream. Cook for 8 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
SLOWLY turn the speed up to 9 and puree for 30 seconds.
Accessories you need
Perfect for those following LCHF/Low Carb High Fat/ Low Carb Healthy Fat/Keto/Ketogenic/Atkins way of eating.
Any cheese such as tasty, vintage cheddar, etc is OK.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Honey chicken
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli