- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 gram Butter
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into big chunks
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 400 gram water
- 200 gram pure cream
- 150 gram Tasty cheese, cut into small pieces
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Push down to the bottom of the bowl with spagula. Add the butter and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the broccoli and chop for 15 seconds speed 4.
Add the stock concentrrate, water and cream. Cook for 8 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
SLOWLY turn the speed up to 9 and puree for 30 seconds.
Accessories you need
Perfect for those following LCHF/Low Carb High Fat/ Low Carb Healthy Fat/Keto/Ketogenic/Atkins way of eating.
Any cheese such as tasty, vintage cheddar, etc is OK.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Black and White Tofu
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones