- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 30 gram Butter
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped into big chunks
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 400 gram water
- 200 gram pure cream
- 150 gram Tasty cheese, cut into small pieces
Recipe is created for
Place the onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
Push down to the bottom of the bowl with spagula. Add the butter and cook for 3 minutes at 100 degrees speed 1.
Add the broccoli and chop for 15 seconds speed 4.
Add the stock concentrrate, water and cream. Cook for 8 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
SLOWLY turn the speed up to 9 and puree for 30 seconds.
Accessories you need
Perfect for those following LCHF/Low Carb High Fat/ Low Carb Healthy Fat/Keto/Ketogenic/Atkins way of eating.
Any cheese such as tasty, vintage cheddar, etc is OK.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls