THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 3 bunches asparagus (approx. 480g), trimmed &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; roughly chopped
- 600 g sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 750 g liquid vegetable stock
- 5 g fresh basil leaves
- 4 slices whole grain bread
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and olive oil into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2
Add asparagus, sweet potato and stock, cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed 2 until sweet potato is well cooked.
Puree by bringing speed up slowly from speed 1 to speed 9 for approximately 30 seconds. The liquid is extremely hot and may spit as the speed increases, so use caution.
Garnish with cracked black pepper and fresh basil leaves. Serve with slice of bread.
This recipe is converted from, and shared with the permission of, the Michelle Bridges 12WBT program
Accessories you need
**This recipe serves four and freezes well**
Nutritional information (per serve)
Calories : 318
Fat (saturated): 1.7g
Dietary Fibres: 9.4g
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce