- 3 Spring onions sliced
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 2 cm Fresh Turmeric
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Head cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 4 Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut in half
- mixed herbs to sprinkle
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- water to cover
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz ginger garlic and turmeric - 4sec/speed10
Add coconut oil and spring onions - sauté 3min/varoma/ speed 2
- Add to bowl: cauliflower, carrot, zucchini, stock paste and water to cover
- place chicken thighs in varoma, cover with herbs and pepper, place on bowl.
cook for 20min/varoma/speed 2
check if cauli is tender and chicken cooked
(time may need to be extended for another 2-4mins)
roughly chop chicken and add to bowl
blend 6sec/speed4 or until chicken is shredded and soup is at desired consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever