- 200 grams leek, (white & green parts, roughly chopped)
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 40 grams TM chicken stock concentrate
- 700 grams cauliflower, roughly broken into medium florets
- 650 grams water
- salt & pepper, to taste
Place leek into mixing bowl and chop 3-5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut oil and roughly chopped bacon and saute 5 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add chicken stock concentrate, cauliflower, water and seasonings and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with the basket on top instead of MC.
Blend 1 minute, speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to 9 until the desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with additional pepper/salt if required and fresh parsley or basil.
Adapted and converted from the book Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup