- 200 grams leek, (white & green parts, roughly chopped)
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 40 grams TM chicken stock concentrate
- 700 grams cauliflower, roughly broken into medium florets
- 650 grams water
- salt & pepper, to taste
Place leek into mixing bowl and chop 3-5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add coconut oil and roughly chopped bacon and saute 5 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add chicken stock concentrate, cauliflower, water and seasonings and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 with the basket on top instead of MC.
Blend 1 minute, speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to 9 until the desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with additional pepper/salt if required and fresh parsley or basil.
Accessories you need
Adapted and converted from the book Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)