- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 g Pumpkin, roughly cubed (leave skin on with Butternut - optional)
- 1 carrot, washed and roughly chopped
- 500 g chicken stock, (I used my home-made stock)
- Pinch raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Parsley, Basil or Coriander to taste (chopped coarsely
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and curry powder and sauté for 3 minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Add pumpkin and carrot. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Add stock and sugar and cook for 20 minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Add parsley (or chosen herb) and blend for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Add cream and blend for 20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
This recipe is my variation of the one in the Everyday Cooking book.
I served this with the focaccia recipe out of the Everyday Cooking book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Creme Anglaise