- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 500 g Pumpkin, roughly cubed (leave skin on with Butternut - optional)
- 1 carrot, washed and roughly chopped
- 500 g chicken stock, (I used my home-made stock)
- Pinch raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Parsley, Basil or Coriander to taste (chopped coarsely
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and curry powder and sauté for 3 minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Add pumpkin and carrot. Chop for 15 seconds on speed 7.
Add stock and sugar and cook for 20 minutes at 100oC on speed 1.
Add parsley (or chosen herb) and blend for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Add cream and blend for 20 seconds by slowly going from speed 1 to speed 9.
This recipe is my variation of the one in the Everyday Cooking book.
I served this with the focaccia recipe out of the Everyday Cooking book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth