- 500 g pumpkin
- 1 Potato or Sweet potato
- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 onion or 1 small onion
- 400 mls water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 Dessert Spoon Raw Sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop half an onion speed 7, 3 secs
2. Add 2 tbsp olive oil
3. Saute 70 deg speed 3 for 1 min
4. Add 1tbsp vegetable stock paste (Thermomix basic cookbook)
5. Add 400ml water
6. Add 500g pumpkin cubed, 1 potato or sweet potato cubed.
7. Cook 120 degrees for 25 mins speed 2 reverse
8. Process at speed 6 for 3 minutes, (if still lumps, go another minute or two).
9. Add raw sugar, salt and pepper to taste and a cup of cream.
10. Mix through 10 seconds speed 3. Either pour into thermosever and eat or put into container to freezer for another day.
Accessories you need
Can substitute onion for leek Add any other vegetables at same time as pumpkin
serve with warm bread or rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF