- 1000 g Kent pumpkin, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cube Chicken Stock Cube
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 2/3 Cup of thickened cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel pumpkin and cut into 3cm cubes. Place into with all ingredients except the cream.
cook for 14 mins varoma with measuring cup in.
Let stand for 2 mins to cool.
Puree pumpkin and liquid, speed 7, 10 seconds.
Stir in cream.
Cook for further 5 mins .
Add more water to make it go further or if you prefer a runnier soup.
Also, we have tried this with many varieties of pumpkins and the Kent variety is by far the best.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup