- 1000 g Kent pumpkin, Cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cube Chicken Stock Cube
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 2/3 Cup of thickened cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel pumpkin and cut into 3cm cubes. Place into "Closed lid" with all ingredients except the cream.
cook for 14 mins "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" varoma with measuring cup in.
Let stand for 2 mins to cool.
Puree pumpkin and liquid, speed 7, 10 seconds.
Stir in cream.
Cook for further 5 mins "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" .
Accessories you need
Add more water to make it go further or if you prefer a runnier soup.
Also, we have tried this with many varieties of pumpkins and the Kent variety is by far the best.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Keto Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Red Lentil Soup
- HUG IN A BOWL STOCKPOT CHICKEN SOUP
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup