- 700 g pumpkin, (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable TM Stock
- 1 onion, (peeled and cut in half)
- 3 clove garlic
- 10 g coconut oil
- 200 g carrots, (roughly chopped)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 500g water
1. Place onion, garlic in bowl and blitz for 3 seconds on speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides and add in coconut oil. Saute 3 minutes, 100C speed 1 (mc removed).
3. Add pumpkin, carrots, vegetable stock concentrate, water, coconut milk and paste.
4. Cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees speed 1.
5. Blend for 1 minute speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to speed 9.
6. Add salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits