- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamon pods
- 1 centimetre cinnamon stick
- 1/4 --- star anise
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 550 grams Milk
- 700 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- --- Fresh coriander to taste
Add spices to bowl.
Heat spices 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Grind spices 1min/speed 9
Add milk and cauliflower to the bowl.
Cook 20mins/90degrees/speed 1
Add a handful of fresh coriander (optional).
Blend for 1 min on speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9.
SPICE MIX (Garam Masala)
You can make a larger quantity of the Garam Masala spice and keep it in a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff