- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamon pods
- 1 centimetre cinnamon stick
- 1/4 --- star anise
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 550 grams Milk
- 700 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- --- Fresh coriander to taste
Add spices to bowl.
Heat spices 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Grind spices 1min/speed 9
Add milk and cauliflower to the bowl.
Cook 20mins/90degrees/speed 1
Add a handful of fresh coriander (optional).
Blend for 1 min on speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9.
SPICE MIX (Garam Masala)
You can make a larger quantity of the Garam Masala spice and keep it in a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart