- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamon pods
- 1 centimetre cinnamon stick
- 1/4 --- star anise
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 550 grams Milk
- 700 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- --- Fresh coriander to taste
Add spices to bowl.
Heat spices 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Grind spices 1min/speed 9
Add milk and cauliflower to the bowl.
Cook 20mins/90degrees/speed 1
Add a handful of fresh coriander (optional).
Blend for 1 min on speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9.
SPICE MIX (Garam Masala)
You can make a larger quantity of the Garam Masala spice and keep it in a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Nutella
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones