- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamon pods
- 1 centimetre cinnamon stick
- 1/4 --- star anise
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 550 grams Milk
- 700 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- --- Fresh coriander to taste
Add spices to bowl.
Heat spices 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Grind spices 1min/speed 9
Add milk and cauliflower to the bowl.
Cook 20mins/90degrees/speed 1
Add a handful of fresh coriander (optional).
Blend for 1 min on speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9.
SPICE MIX (Garam Masala)
Accessories you need
You can make a larger quantity of the Garam Masala spice and keep it in a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Easter Egg Buns
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding