- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamon pods
- 1 centimetre cinnamon stick
- 1/4 --- star anise
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves whole
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, whole
- 550 grams Milk
- 700 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- --- Fresh coriander to taste
Add spices to bowl.
Heat spices 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1
Grind spices 1min/speed 9
Add milk and cauliflower to the bowl.
Cook 20mins/90degrees/speed 1
Add a handful of fresh coriander (optional).
Blend for 1 min on speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from 1 to 9.
SPICE MIX (Garam Masala)
Accessories you need
You can make a larger quantity of the Garam Masala spice and keep it in a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake