- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 leek, (white part only) , washed and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 25 g Butter
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 400 g Butter, nut pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 150 g celeriac, peeled and chopped
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
- 25 g fresh ginger, root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1-2 tsp red curry paste (according to taste)
- 800 ml water
- 2 tblsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 4 fresh, sage leaves
- 175 ml coconut milk or cream (lite version can be used)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, leek and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add butter and oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 C on speed 1. Add remaining vegetables, spices, ginger, curry paste,sage, water, stock concentrate, salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes at 100 C on speed 1. Check vegetables are cooked and blend for 45 seconds working gradually up to speed 9. Add coconut cream and blend for 5 seconds on speed 5. Check seasoning and serve topped with chopped coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- FODMAP friendly Lemon and coconut chicken soup
- Winter Warming Pumpkin Soup
- Anti-Cancer Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup