THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 carrots, chopped into 4
- 750 grams sweet potato peeled and diced
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1/2 fresh lime - juiced about 5g
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 red chilli
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, small handful
- 90 grams natural yogurt
Place deseeded chilli and coriander in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7. Add yoghurt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
Set aside and wash out TM bowl.
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and cook for 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1. Add curry paste and cook for 3 minutes at 100C on
Add sweet potato and carrot and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add stock and cook for 20 minutes at 100C on speed 2.
Add lime and bown sugar and blend for 40 seconds on speed 7.
Serve in bowl with chilli coriander yoghurt dolloped on top.
You can use Sour Cream instead of yoghurt.
Use TM Vegie stock paste and water instead of chicken stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup