- 6 red chillies seeds in
- 2 corriander roots and stems
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup thai basil
- splash sesame oil
- i litre chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce 20g
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce 35g
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (ABC Kecap Manis)
- juice of 2-3 limes
- 5 grams palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 500 grams trimmed chicken breast or thigh
- 3 spring onions - chopped
- 2 small bok choy chopped -most of white discarded
- thin rice noodles
- bean sprouts
- Cup Fresh Corriander
- mint leaves
- extra chopped chilli
- fried shallots, to garnish
Recipe is created for
put all first five ingedients in TM bowl and zap for five seconds. Scrape down. Add oil and varoma temp 1 min speed 1.
add from stock to sweet chilli sauce. Varoma 4 minutes speed 1.
Add chicken. 100 degrees reverse speed soft 6 minutes.
Add spring onions and bok choy 100 degrees reverse speed soft 6 minutes.
Meanwhile cook noodles.
Serve soup over noodles and garnish with the last 5 ingerdients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai vietnamese noodle soup
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken