- 2 cups water
- 1 litre beef stock
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star annis
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 green chilli seeds in
- oyster sauce
- kejap manis
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- juice and pulp of 1-2 limes
- chicken thighs cut into pieces
- pak choy leaves only
- red chilli finely chopped
- mint leaves torn
- corriander leaves torn
- bean shoots
- angel hair rice noodles
Blitz green chilli and ginger. Scrape down. Add other ingredients water down to lime juice. 100 degrees reverse speed soft for 10 minutes. Add chicken. Reverse speed soft 100 degrees 10 mins.Add pak choy and seseme oil and reverse speed soft 3 mins. Meanwhile put rice noodles in boiling water for five minutes or untl el dente. Rince under cold water.
Take out cinnamon stick and star annis.
Place noodles in bowl and laddle over soup. Garnish with been shoots, corriander, mint and finally red chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- What's Left in the Kitchen Spicy Noodle Soup
- Strawberry daiquiri
- Cambodian Marinated Braised Beef (with a Thai twist)
- Edwina's lemon cheesecake
- Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream
- Thai Stir Fry Paste
- Spicy Thai Noodle Soup
- Vietnamese Prawn Noodle Salad
- Hot Thai Chilli Chicken