- 2 spring onions
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1/2 mild red Chili
- 1/4 medium red Onion
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Rapadura Sugar
- 1,5 tablespoon Organic Corn Flour
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread, cut into cubes
Recipe is created for
Slice the green part of the Spring Onions finely and set aside in a bowl. Roughly chop the white part and put in your Mixing Bowl with the Chili, Ginger and red Onion. Speed 7 for 4 sec.
Add the Coconut Oil and saute for 3 min/100 C/Speed 1.
Add the 2 cans of diced Tomatoes and cook for 7 min/100 C/Speed 1. Then puree for 1 min/Speed 9, increasing speed gradually.
Add Coconut Milk, torn Kaffir Lime Leaves, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper and cook a further 15 min. While the Soup cooks fry your cubed Sourdough bread in a frypan on the stove to make croutons. Set aside with the green, sliced Spring Onions.
Mix the Cornflour with some of the Soup seperate in a cup before adding to the Mixing Bowl. Remove Kaffir Lime leaves and mix for another 20 sec/Speed 4.
Divide between Soup bowls and top with Croutons and sliced green Spring Onions.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone