- 1 fillet chicken, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 30 grams Butter
- 420 gram Can creamed corn
- 600 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons cornflour
- 2 level tablespoons water
- 1 --- carrot, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 green chillie, cut in 2
- 1 level teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped into tiny cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic and green chillie to TM bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Add butter, sauté 3 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1. Add chicken strips 2 tblsp of water and ginger garlic paste. Cook 5 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed 1. Add carrots, green pepper, creamed corn and cook 10 min 100 deg, reverse speed 1, and In the last 2 minutes of cooking add mixed cornflour and water through the lid.
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- CORN CHOWDER
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup