- 1 fillet chicken, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled & halved
- 30 grams Butter
- 420 gram Can creamed corn
- 600 grams water
- 2 level tablespoons cornflour
- 2 level tablespoons water
- 1 --- carrot, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 green chillie, cut in 2
- 1 level teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped into tiny cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic and green chillie to TM bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Add butter, sauté 3 minutes, 100 deg, speed 1. Add chicken strips 2 tblsp of water and ginger garlic paste. Cook 5 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed 1. Add carrots, green pepper, creamed corn and cook 10 min 100 deg, reverse speed 1, and In the last 2 minutes of cooking add mixed cornflour and water through the lid.
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese