- 35 grams bread
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 grams ginger
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 15 grams hoisin sauce
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken or vegetable stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place bread into TM bowl, chop 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
- Place coriander leaves, garlic & ginger into TM bowl & chop 8 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down the bowl with spatula.
- Add all other ingredients, including the bread set aside, mix 10 seconds, speed reverse.
Roll into walnut size balls, place on lightly greased varoma tray and dish.
Wash bowl and add 1L of water.Place varoma on top and steam 20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2
- Once cooked, drizzle with either sweet chilli or soy sauce for additional flavor
Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
Accessories you need
You can also bake the meatballs in the oven. 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta