- 35 grams bread
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 grams ginger
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 15 grams hoisin sauce
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken or vegetable stock
Recipe is created for
- Place bread into TM bowl, chop 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
- Place coriander leaves, garlic & ginger into TM bowl & chop 8 seconds, speed 9. Scrape down the bowl with spatula.
- Add all other ingredients, including the bread set aside, mix 10 seconds, speed reverse.
Roll into walnut size balls, place on lightly greased varoma tray and dish.
Wash bowl and add 1L of water.Place varoma on top and steam 20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2
- Once cooked, drizzle with either sweet chilli or soy sauce for additional flavor
Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
Accessories you need
You can also bake the meatballs in the oven. 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip