- 1 portion quick and easy spinach / basil dip
- 40 average sized mushrooms
- 300 g cubed soft Feta (Danish Feta is recommended)
- 1 egg, plus one extra
- breadcrumbs (made in Thermomix)
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To prepare mushrooms, wipe with paper towel to clean and remove steams.
In Thermomix bowl place dip, feta, egg and pepper and mix together on "Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 4 for 5 seconds. Fill mushroom cavity with mixture.
Coat stuffed mushrooms with a gently beaten egg by using two folks and then coat mushrooms with breadcrumbs.
Aunty Tash's Stuffed Mushrooms
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Simple sausage rolls
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-