- 1 portion quick and easy spinach / basil dip
- 40 average sized mushrooms
- 300 g cubed soft Feta (Danish Feta is recommended)
- 1 egg, plus one extra
- breadcrumbs (made in Thermomix)
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To prepare mushrooms, wipe with paper towel to clean and remove steams.
In Thermomix bowl place dip, feta, egg and pepper and mix together on , Speed 4 for 5 seconds. Fill mushroom cavity with mixture.
Coat stuffed mushrooms with a gently beaten egg by using two folks and then coat mushrooms with breadcrumbs.
Aunty Tash's Stuffed Mushrooms
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chai Turmeric
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Mini meatballs
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Riggo's Diane Sauce
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce