- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cloves garlic
- Oregano (small handful)
- Coriander (small handful)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato, deseeded
- 1 Cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Juice 1 lemon, (more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Put Garlic, Oregano, Coriander, Spring Onion in jug sp 5 for 3 sec then add tomato and pulse once. Set aside.
Without cleaning jug add kidney beans, Avocado, oil, ice cubes, cumin and lemon juice, sp 5, 15 secs then add herb mixture and mix on reverse sp 2 for 3 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream