- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cloves garlic
- Oregano (small handful)
- Coriander (small handful)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato, deseeded
- 1 Cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Juice 1 lemon, (more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Put Garlic, Oregano, Coriander, Spring Onion in jug sp 5 for 3 sec then add tomato and pulse once. Set aside.
Without cleaning jug add kidney beans, Avocado, oil, ice cubes, cumin and lemon juice, sp 5, 15 secs then add herb mixture and mix on reverse sp 2 for 3 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Seaweed Wrapped Dim Sims (GF)
- Curry Puffs
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- soft cheese
- Chicken Spinach Feta Triangles
- Chicken Bites
- Shredded Chicken with Mayonnaise & Chives
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta Sausage Rolls
- Satay Chicken Balls
- Veggie Patties
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Citris Blast Smoothie
- Coconut Oil Flour Tortillas