- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 2 cloves garlic
- Oregano (small handful)
- Coriander (small handful)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato, deseeded
- 1 Cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Juice 1 lemon, (more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Put Garlic, Oregano, Coriander, Spring Onion in jug sp 5 for 3 sec then add tomato and pulse once. Set aside.
Without cleaning jug add kidney beans, Avocado, oil, ice cubes, cumin and lemon juice, sp 5, 15 secs then add herb mixture and mix on reverse sp 2 for 3 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- ThermoMonts Zucchini Croquettes
- Gunnadoo raw Muesli
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns